The ARDEX Group
First choice for reliability and quality
For more than 60 years, ARDEX has been the quality leader for an entire industry, offering excellent building chemicals with supreme processing reliability – the brand of choice for installers and wholesalers. ARDEX today is still an independent family-owned business. This means that in our permanent efforts to achieve market-shaping innovations, we have been able to retain our most important tradition: uncompromising quality. This is something we guarantee by applying the latest rigidly enforced quality assurance procedures. It’s no coincidence that ARDEX is regarded as the premium partner in the buildings chemicals sector.
CEO of ARDEX Germany and CEO of the ARDEX Group is Mark Eslamlooy.
A leading player on world markets
Strong internal growth and intelligent acquisitions in foreign markets today put the ARDEX Group on the map with 47 subsidiaries and 2,500 employees in over 50 countries on all continents – boasting a virtually end-to-end presence in our core market of Europe. With its 14 major brands, the ARDEX Group generates total turnover worldwide of more than 650 million euros per year, of which 70 percent is generated outside Germany (data valid as of: 2015). This marks an important milestone for ARDEX in becoming one of the world’s leading suppliers of high-quality specialist building materials.
Cost-effective system solutions for the trade
As a longstanding partner to the trade, we know the practical requirements first hand. Our vast experience of materials and working methods and our constant dialogue with customers in the skilled trades are our most important source of inspiration. We draw on this to develop product systems that command such respect in the marketplace because we take a professional approach to meeting professionals’ needs. Our systems are optimally matched and extremely cost-effective thanks to their ease and speed of processing and high coverage.
- “The vision of the ARDEX Group is to be one of the world’s leading solution providers of high-performance specialty building materials”, says Mark Eslamlooy, CEO ARDEX Group and CEO of ARDEX Germany.
- ARDEX is a system solution provider of high-performance specialty building materials.
- In close cooperation with our partners we commit ourselves to gold standard business practices to ensure mutual success and profitable growth.
- We will be the premium supplier in each of our selected segments.
- We strive for market leadership in defined markets worldwide.
- As a family-owned company we encourage the development of team spirit and identification with the culture of the business.
- Building on the platform for growth established over many years, we look forward with confidence to a successful future.
- We are proud of our history.
- The guiding principle of ARDEX is “excellence in all that we do”.
- ARDEX believes that all employees and partners should operate within a spirit of fairness, transparency and responsible business practices at all times.
- Employees are the foundation on which we build our business.
- Sustainable, long-term growth objectives underpin all of our various activities.